UI Designer (Turkey)
Who we are ?
Matchingham Games is a gaming company based in the United Kingdom. We develop mobile games reaching out to millions of users. Matchingham Games works with creative and critical thinkers and genius technical professionals who are banging away at bright career paths as it values creating a “learning from others” environment.
What does your role look like?
Joining Mathchingham Games will allow you to get strong insights into connecting our products with millions of users.
At the end of the day, you will experience creating clear and attractive interface assets such as buttons, icons, widgets and other game elements used by millions of people.
What do we expect from you?
- Having 3+ years of experience as a UI-UX Designer preferably in game industry
- Experience in designing and implementing UI artwork for mobile games
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software, UI/UX industry standards and trends.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile Framework.
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and other design tools,
- Good knowledge of Sketch and one of the prototyping tools (InVision, Principle), comfortable in using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) Using After Effects is a bonus.
- Have experience in designing visual language systems for mobile games
- Knowledge of IOS & Android latest design guidelines.
You will face the following challenges:
- Working on blockchain-based Play2Earn projects
- Plan, wireframe, prototype, and prepare assets for our software development team to create visually engaging, intuitive and easy-to-use products.
- Creating prototypes for new product ideas and test new ideas before implementing.
- Keeping your understanding and knowledge up to date with the current UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Building and animating UI elements in-engine.
- Communicating with the development team to understand what is and is not achievable from an implementation perspective.
- Giving and receiving creative feedbacks from the team members
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how games function and look
- Providing developers with a style guide, vector files, and any other appropriate assets to implement the interface.
- Working closely with designers, artists and engineers.
What do we offer?
- We offer a competitive salary package.
- Full remote & hybrid working options.
- We will not ask you to provide service on official holidays, your birthday and any other 20 days for which you notify us in advance.
- We provide high-tech equipment.
- Gifts, trips, wellness activities and more.
Let's Change the Game Together
Like what you have seen? Let’s get started. Just fill in a few details and we will get in touch as soon as possible.